Shared Like A Song: Zoo Station.
Shared Adam Clayton hat geheiratet!.
Shared @U2 Originals: August 2013.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- U2 Hesitantly Promotes 'Ordinary Love' Single December 9, 2013U2 is in what you'd have to call a tricky situation. The band has a new single to promote as part of the marketing of a major motion picture that producers hope will earn both the film and the song several Oscar nominations. But the subject of the film and the song, Nelson Mandela, just died at the age of 95 after a lengthy illness.
- Column: off the record..., vol. 13-596 December 8, 2013The global celebration of the life and spirit of Nelson Mandela has already begun, and for the next fortnight much will be reported about this elder statesman’s courage, wisdom and strength. From his earliest days as a student of law to his days of revolution which lead to his time on Robben Island as prisoner 466 in the year 1964 (466/64), […]
- Management-Wechsel bei U2 nun offiziell bestätigt December 7, 2013Nachdem bereits Mitte November inoffiziell bekannt wurde, dass im Hause U2 ein Management-Wechsel ansteht (u2tour.de berichtete), bestätigt die Band das nun auch offiziell auf ihrer Webseite (KLICK). In einem Statement, dass von allen 4 Bandmitgliedern unterzeichnet ist, gibt die Band bekannt, dass in dieser Woche ein ...
- U2's 'Ordinary Love' Hits iTunes Top 10 in At Least 10 Countries December 7, 2013U2's new single, "Ordinary Love," was added this week to the iTunes Music Store in dozens of countries, and is off to a fairly good start as far as downloads are concerned. As of about 5:00 pm PT on Friday (December 6), "Ordinary Love" is the top-selling song in three countries and is in the Top 10 in 10 countries. It's No. 1 in […]
- U2 Officially Says Thanks & Goodbye to Paul McGuinness December 7, 2013It's been nearly a month since the original reports that Paul McGuinness was stepping aside as U2's manager, and the band members have now finally confirmed the news and issued their first comments on the management change. A statement on U2.