Shared Adam Clayton hat geheiratet!.
Shared @U2 Originals: August 2013.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- 'Ordinary Love' Nominated for Critics' Choice Award December 20, 2013In addition to its Golden Globe Awards nomination, U2's "Ordinary Love" has also been nominated in the Best Song category at the 19th annual Critics' Choice Awards. The competition in this category is similar to the Golden Globes and includes Coldplay's "Atlas," "Happy" by Pharell Williams,
- U2 Getting More Social with Official Page on Google+ December 19, 2013U2 fans have been wishing for years that the band would get more visible and active on social media, and that appears to be happening under the new management of Guy Oseary. The latest example? U2 now has an official page on Google+. Looking at the content on there now, it looks like the page was created back on December 11th. Speaking from experience with o […]
- LA Times: U2 Album in April, New Song Called 'Invisible' December 19, 2013Steve Zeitchik of the Los Angeles Times spent what seems like a good amount of time with U2 earlier this month when the band was doing publicity for "Ordinary Love" in New York City. That included a visit to the studio as U2 continued to work on its upcoming album -- an album that today's article says is due in April. [Note: Most current rumor […]
- News zum neuen U2 Album December 19, 2013Im Dezemer 2008 wurde No Line On The Horizon angekündigt. Zwar haben wir heute, fünf Jahre später, immer noch keine offiziellen Infos über den heiß ersehnten Nachfolger des 2009er Albums, allerdings tut sich so langsam etwas an der lange Zeit als festgefahren geglaubten Newsfront. Der LA Times gab U2 einen exklusiven ...
- 'A Love Song' December 19, 2013The band have been talking to the LA Times about Ordinary Love, Nelson Mandela ... and that new record. […]