Ticketmaster.nl is auctioning off VIP-tickets for two (RED) Zone areas, adjacent to the U2360 stage. A similar deal is in place for the Gothenburg, Sweden show. The packages include:
- Special VIP entrance and greeting by (RED) Zone Hosts
- High profile General Admission areas on the field adjacent to the stage runway
- Built-in seating for pre-show comfort
- Access to special concession and merchandise stand
- As a special bonus, the top 10 highest winning ticket bids for each show will also receive a pre-show backstage tour of this highly anticipated, revolutionary product design.
(RED) Zone Packages are only available by Auction on ticketservice.nl. All non-ticket elements provided by Live Nation. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to support (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. The auction starting bid is: € 95,- You must raise your bid by at least € 5,-
It’s all in the name of charity and, as Bono said: “Rich people have feelings too”.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- 'Ordinary Love' für Golden Globe nominiert December 12, 2013Heute wurden die Nominierungen für die Golden Globe Awards 2014 bekannt gegeben. Chancen in der Kategorie Best Original Song - Motion Picture hat dabei auch Ordinary Love, U2s Song für den Film 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom'. Die weiteren Nominierten in der Kategorie sind 'Atlas' (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire), ...
- Ordinary Love Gets Golden Globe Nom December 12, 2013"Ordinary Love" received a nomination in the Best Original Song - Motion Picture category for the 71st annual Golden Globes. Joining U2 in nomination are "Atlas" from Catching Fire, "Let It Go" from Frozen, "Please Mr. Kennedy" from Inside Llewyn Davis and "Sweeter Than Fiction" from Once Chance. Mandela: Lon […]
- Like A Song: Do They Know It's Christmas? December 11, 2013[Ed. note: This is the 81st in a series of personal essays by the @U2 staff about songs and/or albums that have had great meaning or impact in our lives.] The day was Nov. 25, 1984. A young girl in Portland, Ore. had just opened a lavender bathrobe and a solar-powered calculator for her 9th birthday. All she wanted that year was a Cabbage Patch Kid,
- North Side Stories December 11, 2013Interviews, reviews, diaries. Sneak preview of North Side Story. […]
- Bono on CNN Tonight; Music Rising in People magazine December 9, 2013Two quick media notes to share: First, Bono is in Johannesburg, South Africa, for Nelson Mandela's funeral tomorrow. But he'll be a guest tonight on CNN's AC360 show at 8:00 and 10:00 pm ET. Anderson Cooper sent this tweet out earlier this morning: Just interviewed #Bono about #Mandela. He will be on […]