Ticketmaster.nl is auctioning off VIP-tickets for two (RED) Zone areas, adjacent to the U2360 stage. A similar deal is in place for the Gothenburg, Sweden show. The packages include:
- Special VIP entrance and greeting by (RED) Zone Hosts
- High profile General Admission areas on the field adjacent to the stage runway
- Built-in seating for pre-show comfort
- Access to special concession and merchandise stand
- As a special bonus, the top 10 highest winning ticket bids for each show will also receive a pre-show backstage tour of this highly anticipated, revolutionary product design.
(RED) Zone Packages are only available by Auction on ticketservice.nl. All non-ticket elements provided by Live Nation. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to support (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. The auction starting bid is: € 95,- You must raise your bid by at least € 5,-
It’s all in the name of charity and, as Bono said: “Rich people have feelings too”.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- Column: off the record..., vol. 14-614 April 13, 2014Dear Diary, Just as people are debating U2’s relevancy in today’s music scene, I have been struggling with a similar issue as a fan. I’ve been around this block as a fan for a quarter-century now. I’ve gone through the typical motions of fandom: buying everything I could with any disposable income I had; […]
- Like A Song: Grace April 9, 2014[Ed. note: This is the 84th in a series of personal essays by the @U2 staff about songs and/or albums that have had great meaning or impact in our lives.] Grace, she's got the walk I’ve always been ungraceful. Ballet lessons? After clomping around a dance floor at age 5, I abandoned attempts to be a swan-abee and took up piano instead. High heels?
- Achtoon Baby: Li'l U2 in ... Bono Needs an Intervention April 9, 2014Prince? Bruce Springsteen? David Bowie (not pictured)? How and why are those three music legends getting featured here? Well, if you heard the recent gossip about Bono having a case of writer's block (see here), that should serve as your entry clue. @U2's Kelly Eddington trots out some of rock's royalty to help Bono through his struggles in th […]
- 'Poetry is a sort of homecoming...' April 9, 2014Fifteen U2 songs that Niall Stokes, editor of Hot Press and North Side Story, would choose from all the rest. Tune in. […]
- Column: off the record..., vol. 14-613 April 6, 2014I learned something new last week. Well, I learn a lot of new things every week, but here's one from last week that's specifically relevant to this column: It's really hard to write one of those personality quizzes that are so popular now! […]