Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- Milestone for Music Rising April 24, 2014Edge backs a new initiative from Music Rising, launched at Tulane University in New Orleans. […]
- The Edge Helps Launch New Music Rising at Tulane Website April 24, 2014The Edge appeared via video Tuesday during the launch of Music Rising at Tulane, a new website that helps preserve the musical traditions of the Gulf Coast area and educate the public about them, too. In a news release announcing Tuesday's event, Edge had this to say about the project:
- Bono and Edge take part in tribute to Seamus Heaney April 23, 2014Bono, The Edge, Paul Simon and Paul McGuinness have helped pay tribute to Seamus Heaney, the Nobel Prize-winning Irish poet who died last year. A tapestry titled "Out Of The Marvelous" was commissioned by Amnesty International and partially funded by the rock stars. Designed by Czech artist Peter Sis and woven in France, it's now hanging in Du […]
- U2 Lists: Top 10 U2 DVD Easter Eggs April 23, 2014[Ed. note: This is the 57th in a "U2 Lists" series, where @U2 staffers pick a topic and share their personal rankings on something U2-related.] It's Easter (well, a few days late), when thoughts usually turn to chocolate and that holiday favorite, the egg! This list, however, has nothing to do with chocolate (pity). Instead, it’s about those h […]
- VIDEO: U2 Pays Tribute to Mike Peters & The Alarm April 21, 2014U2 will show up this week in a pre-taped BBC Radio Wales special in honor of the 30th anniversary of The Alarm's album, Declaration. If you follow us on Twitter, you may have seen some of the tweets back on April 11 about U2's brief video that was played during the taping of the concert special. The BBC made that video available for all to see now […]