Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- Rumour: New album in November and a possible show in September July 22, 2014According to the Irish Examiner, U2 are planning to release the new album later this year, possibly in November. This will be their thirteenth studio album. The Sun also reported that the band could perform at London's Roundhouse, in September, as part of the iTunes Festival. "The U2 comeback is very much on for this year," the source said.
- Rumour: New album in November and a possible show in September July 22, 2014According to the Irish Examiner, U2 are planning to rel […]
- U2101 – I Will Follow July 22, 2014U2 Radio The opening track on U2′s first LP, way […]
- U2 comeback on despite Bono's writing struggles July 22, 2014U2 will release their new album later this year. The fo […]
- The Sun: Neues Album im November; iTunes Festival im September July 22, 2014Wie die Sun (und unter Berufung darauf der Irish Examiner) berichtet, soll das neue U2 Album im November 2014 erscheinen. Eine Quelle soll der britischen Tageszeitung gesagt haben: 'The U2 comeback is very much on for this year. This album has been a real struggle for them to make. Zudem soll die Band im September ...