Posted Unforgettable Single.
Posted Simple inoubliable.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- U2's 'Ordinary Love' Hits iTunes Top 10 in At Least 10 Countries December 7, 2013U2's new single, "Ordinary Love," was added this week to the iTunes Music Store in dozens of countries, and is off to a fairly good start as far as downloads are concerned. As of about 5:00 pm PT on Friday (December 6), "Ordinary Love" is the top-selling song in three countries and is in the Top 10 in 10 countries. It's No. 1 in […]
- U2 Officially Says Thanks & Goodbye to Paul McGuinness December 7, 2013It's been nearly a month since the original reports that Paul McGuinness was stepping aside as U2's manager, and the band members have now finally confirmed the news and issued their first comments on the management change. A statement on U2.
- Thanking Paul McGuinness December 6, 2013A statement from Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry. […]
- 46664 December 6, 2013Ruhe in Frieden. ...
- Bono Remembers Nelson Mandela for TIME December 5, 2013You likely know that Nelson Mandela died today in Johannesburg at the age of 95. An icon of the anti-apartheid effort, Mandela spent 27 years in prison before his release in 1990. He won the Nobel Peace Prize three years later and was named South Africa's president a year after that. U2 has a fairly long legacy with Mandela and the anti-apartheid moveme […]