Posted Envie d’un beau-livre sur U2 ?.
Posted Bono U2 La Petite Maison Cannes.
Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- Guardian: U2 Spokesperson Says Album Still Planned in 2014 March 10, 2014A U2 album is still being planned for 2014. That's the word from an unnamed U2 spokesperson quoted in The Guardian today: "U2's album is planned for this year, is still on track and touring plans haven't been confirmed yet." That's obviously in response to last week's Billboard report saying that U2 has
- Column: off the record..., vol. 14-609 March 10, 2014Wow! The recent barrage of U2 news has left my head spinning. We thought we were seeing the run-up to an album release: lots of interviews with Bono, special appearances by band members at events, performances on The Tonight Show and the Academy Awards and specific mentions of new material by The Edge and Bono. And then ... disaster. For those who missed it, […]
- Kein U2 Album 2014? March 8, 2014Gestern brach die Hölle über die U2 Fancommunity los als Billboard von U2s Plänen über das neue Album berichtete. Unter Berufung auf 'multiple sources' verkündigte das renommierte Magazin, es werde weder ein Album, noch eine Tour um Jahr 2014 geben, stattdessen sei alles auf 2015 verschoben worden. Während Danger Mouse ...
- Billboard: No U2 Album or Tour Until 2015 March 7, 2014Billboard magazine is out today with news that's sure to test the patience and loyalty of a lot of U2 fans: There will be no U2 album nor a tour until 2015. The reason? Well, none is definitively given. A Billboard source implies that U2 isn't happy with its current material: "That magic that the band always seems to capture ...
- Like A Video: The Million Dollar Hotel/Invisible March 6, 2014[Ed. note: This is the 23rd in a series of essays by the @U2 staff about U2-related visuals and videos. Some essays may be informational and educational, while others may be more personal.] Our “Like A Video” segment usually highlights a music video or live concert footage, but this month I’m thinking about a movie that features the music of U2 and a screenp […]