Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- The Joshua Tree added to Grammy Hall of Fame December 4, 2013U2's iconic The Joshua Tree album has been added to the Grammy Hall of Fame. It's one of more than two dozen albums and singles in the class of 2014 that will be displayed at the Grammy museum in Los Angeles. It's the first U2 recording to be added. The Grammy museum adds new recordings to its museum annually. The announcement explains how and […]
- 'In Camera' December 4, 2013'An artistic exploration in camera, a handmade thing.' Making the lyric video for Ordinary Love. […]
- U2 Fan Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange December 4, 2013There are just a few days left to take part in the 15th annual U2 Fan Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange, a chance for U2 fans to send greetings of the season to other fans worldwide!To participate: Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your snail mail (postal) address. In the e-mail, tell me what sort of card you'd like to receive (Christmas […]
- Ordinary Love, Digital Download December 2, 2013Ordinary Love is now available to download - as a single track or with the official movie soundtrack. […]
- Column: off the record..., vol. 13-595 December 2, 2013Happy Thanksgiving to all of our readers that celebrated it last week. It was a quiet holiday at Casa McGee, aside from the strategizing for how best to track down a copy of the "Ordinary Love" vinyl single. Even though I live in a metro area with about 200,000 people, […]