Thank you for visiting U2log.com today and your patronage over the last decade. The time has come for us to call it a day. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye and thank you again.
PS, we may not be blogging here, but we're still somewhat active on Twitter and daily links should still appear on this page.
- U2′s Army: Recruiting Now! July 9, 2014U2 Radio Note to Bono: forget about the younger audienc […]
- U2101 – The Fly July 8, 2014U2 Radio I know that a lot of you are probably groaning […]
- Why U2 – Reason #20 July 7, 2014It’s funny how much my opinion of an artist’ […]
- Column: off the record..., vol. 14-626 July 7, 2014Are you watching the World Cup? All the matches that I've seen have been fantastic, and no doubt the last couple matches will be, too. There are four teams left, so that means two semifinals and then the championship. From what I understand, at some point soon -- maybe the semifinals,
- Column: off the record..., vol. 14-626 July 7, 2014Are you watching the World Cup? All the matches that I& […]