An electronic press kit (EPK) has been released presenting the tour/production at the kick off of the North American leg of U2360.
Watch 10 minutes of HD to see:
- pre-show soundbytes (and hear Bono sing along to Space Oddity…)
- birdseye view of first Chicago show
- reflections of the screen in front of Larry’s kit (what’s on there?)
- Live footage of Unknown Caller, Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights and Crazy Tonight remix
- some new merchandise items (baseball jacket to the right and ‘crazy faces’ shirt to the left)…
In the mean time, over at U2.com, they’ve been busy updating their splash screen shots: 1 2